Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mysterious Ways...

God works in mysterious ways...well, mysterious to me, anyway.  I started the “100 Days of Thank You” project just over a week ago and I am the first to admit it was no idea of my own.  It was one of those ideas “placed” into my head that if I were not a believer, I would have no idea where it came from.  But there I was, at 10:30+ at night, supposed to be asleep and all at once sleep was the farthest thing from my mind.  All I could think of was this project - “100 Days of Thank You.”  It sounded so simple - thank one person/organization for 100 days in a row.  How easy is that!  Well, one week in and I can already tell you not as easy as I thought.  

Probably, the biggest surprise has been how hard it is to find the time.  Maybe it’s just me, but you would think it would be easy to know who to thank and to find the 5 min. (or less) it takes to do so.  Unfortunately, I have found myself (on more than one occasion) getting ready for bed, looking at the clock & thinking, “O.K., who can I thank at 9:30 PM that won’t take much of my time because I need to go to bed!”  Perhaps it’s a matter of organization...but I originally was thinking this was something that didn’t require a lot of organization...

But, I trust in God & know he has a plan for all of this -and I stand by my belief that putting more “good” into the world HAS to be a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Putting more good into the world IS definitely a good thing...always! thank you! :)
    delite

    ReplyDelete